Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Get Ready!

I hate to report I am not well again today. I just woke up a 5:05pm! I know I have frequent visitors, the same people, to my blog daily and believe me when I say, from the bottom of my heart, I love you for it. I also love all the people that pop in and I hope enjoy my blog also. I wish I could give all of you a Big Squishy Hug! But I am pushing through today so it is not all bad. I know what I can handle. As I type I am listening for the UPS man to deliver my new books that I won. I have me, my dog Nino, and a cup of coffee (I can drink this late because I have weird sleep hours). And I took medication for my migraine so all is okay for now.

NOW - I am HAPPY to report, after a lot of hard work, I have one of the best posts I think I have ever had the chance to collaborate on. It should post within the next hour or two. I have a favorite person, and author, in that order - R Scott Boyer. I have a story to tell about us and I will be posting a wonderful blog he wrote for his site. I was without words the first time I read it.

I hope you love reading about our story as much as you will love his blog because it is amazing.


(He is watching out for the post!! It is that close!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment