Sunday, December 29, 2013

Cats: The Book of the Musical

(from amazon.com)

click here for "Cats: The Book of the Musical" by T.S. Elliot in paperback. Used from one penny.

4.5 out of 5 stars from 23 reviews.


A richly illustrated book that re-creates the making of one of Broadway’s biggest hits, based on Eliot’s Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats. Color photographs and drawings by John Napier.


*Blogger's note: I know this is a musical from a book. I am assuming any changes made in the translation from original book to musical are in this book mentioned above. So many people loved Cats for so long I thought you may like to check out this book. Cats was the first Broadway show I ever saw. My best friend took me for my birthday. I will never forget it. And I had read the story it was based on as well as other works of C.S. Lewis. All in all a great experience

No comments:

Post a Comment