Thursday, January 30, 2014

It Is Almost February

My husband and I do not celebrate Valentine's Day. We think it is a waste of money especially when we show each other how much we love each other every day.

I have already told you my stance on romance novels - someone has to recommend it and it better be 5 star. Or I won it and started reading it and it was good.

But after seeing this book all around on the romance sites, I caved and purchased it and am going to make it my February read. The book? The Rosie Project. I have high hopes for this book since it has received great reviews.

I will keep you posted. I hate February. Sorry I love the cold and the month but I hate Valentine's Day. Have you ever tried to go to Godiva or Victoria's Secret in February? Don't ask.


No comments:

Post a Comment